6a Avenida Norte No. 3a
La Antigua Guatemala
Volcanic Earth, Guatemala is offered with no fewer than 37 active volcanoes, 3 of them are still active.
- Pacaya Volcano, 2522m, The easiest to climb and one of the most impressive volcanoes of Central America. Tour ½ Day from Antigua.
- Fuego Volcano, 3835m Its eruptions of intense black smoke are visible from Antigua. Bring you closer to performing the ascent of Volcan Acatenango. Trip 1 or 2 days from Antigua
- Santiaguito Volcano, 2510M The most active of all, we offer a simple trek to the viewpoint to watch. Excursion 1 / 2 day from Quetzaltenango.
- Tajumulco Volcano, 4220m The highest peak in Central America. 2 day trip from Quetzaltenango.
- Acatenango Volcano, 3976m One of the best views in Guatemala to the nearest Volcano Fuego. Trip 1 or 2 days from Antigua.
- Agua Volcano, 3766m The mythical volcano of Antigua is certainly the most photographed in Guatemala. Trip 1 or 2 days from Antigua.
- San Pedro Volcano, 3537m Breathtaking views of the beautiful Lake Atitlan. Tour 6 hours from Lake Atitlan (San Pedro La Laguna).